So Why Buy From F2 Medical Supplies ?
...So why buy from us? ...Why are we different to the others?
F2 Medical Supplies we just follow 3 basic steps to make sure the process of acquiring your Medical products and Dental consumables are easy and trouble free
- All f2 medical supplies products are made from high quality materials
- All f2 medical supplies hand pieces come with warranties.
- All products are tried, tested and approved by industry professionals before ordering.
- CE approved *
- ROHS approved *
- ISO9001 approved *
- Communication is a key element to our service, we like to take orders by email or online and also over the phone. So whatever means to talk to us, you are welcome to each option.
- When we receive an order, we aim to despatch the same day (if order received before 4pm) we will also email a automated tracking number, so the parcel can be traced until delivery to the customer address.
- We do believe in old fashioned customer service, so if you have any questions and queries on any product, please feel free to call us.
- As we are Leicester based, we do allot of Leicester deliveries within 24 hours of receiving the order and sometimes same day.
- To make an order online, you don’t need to login or register – just browse, click and go and your ordering is complete.
- Our goods are made to the highest quality and specification but due to our quality and experience we have with sourcing and supply chains , we can offer the best prices.
- Our prices are clear and transparent, what you see is what you pay – we don’t offer complicated discount schemes where you need to be a mathematical genius to understand.
- We like to listen to our customers as we believe this will help with our service, so if any of our products are lower price elsewhere, we would like to know as we champion ourselves as being the most competitive on the market. If we see an item of the same quality and standard at a lower cost, we will price match to that item.
- European Conformity. They are a declaration by the manufacturer that his product meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive
- Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment