Woodpecker AP-B: 2 In 1 Ultrasonic Scaler & Air Polisher
2 In 1, High Power, Ergonomic Scaler and Aeropulper. A light weight, convenient design.
The Woodpecker AP-B offers more efficient air polishing. With optimised piping structure and detachable, 3 part handpieces to reduce powder clogging.
With advanced, aerodynamic design to reduce fluid pressure loss, and a nozzle shape to concentrate powder output.
A powerful, LED Ultrasonic scaler for removal of even heavy sediment.
All providing more effective and accurate plaque & stain removal.
Connectors included to attach to air compressor. Once connected, Just add Water / Prophy Powder to begin.
(May require an engineer for install - Requires direct air only supply)
AP-B Set-up & Operation
AP-B User Manual
Includes 3 Handpieces:
- 1 x AP-2 Subgingival Handpiece
- 1 x AP-1 Supragingival Handpiece
- 1 x HW-5L Ultrasonic Scaler Handpiece
- Includes HW-5L Ultrasonic Handpiece with LED light.
- Woodpecker - EMS compatible connection and thread.
- Includes 6 x Autoclavable Scaler Tips and Wrench.
- Adjustable working frequency up to 35,000 Hz.
- For Supragingival & Subgingival Air Polishing.
- Recommended for Bicarbonate and Glycine powders. (65 μm & 25 μm)
- Includes both handpieces, additional nozzles, wrench & bottles.
- Power adapter input: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz 1.1A Model: USE48- 300130SPA3
- Main unit input: 30V 1.3A
- Main vibration offset of output tip (maximum):100μm, deviation: ± 50%
- Output tip vibration frequency: 30±5kHz
- Output half offset force (maximum):10N deviation: ± 50%
- Output power of tip: 3W ~ 20W
- Main unit insurance: T1.6AL 250V
- Air inlet pressure: 5.5bar ~ 7.5bar (0.55MPa ~ 0.75MPa)
- Main unit weight:2.0kg
- Main unit size: length×width×height 270mm×170mm×90mm