Returned Goods And Guarentee
- Returned goods, other than major equipment, will be accepted for either full or part credit or exchange providing the buyers account details and invoice number are quoted.
- All returns must be suitably packaged.
- Items with shipping labels on the original packaging will not always be credited.
- The goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt and in a readily saleable condition, unused and with all packaging, instructions and guarantees.
- F2medicalsupplies will not accept responsibility for goods returned by the buyer which are lost or damaged in transit.
- Returns containing goods which are not faulty or defective may be partial to a collection fee or re-stocking charge.
- To minamise the risk of contamination and for our colleagues safety please do not return used PPE or contaminated equipment. If you have any queries regarding this please don't hesitate to contact our team via telephone or email.
Please send all returned items accompanied with the attached returns form which can be downloaded here:
F2 Medical Supplies - Returns Form
More T&C's can be found on the following page: F2 Medical - Terms & Conditions