Woodpecker AP-A Air Polisher
The Woodpecker AP-A offers more efficient air polishing. With optimised piping structure and detachable, 3 part handpieces to reduce powder clogging.
The AP-A has an advanced, aerodynamic design to reduce fluid pressure loss, and a nozzle shape to concentrate powder output.
All providing more effective and accurate plaque & stain removal.
Connectors included to attach to air compressor. Just add Water & Prophy Powder to begin.
Includes 2 Handpieces: 1 x AP-2 Subgingival Handpiece + 1 x AP-1 Supragingival Handpiece
- Simple touch panel control settings.
- Control water output & Power.
- Compact & Lightweight design (2KG Unit).
- Fully transparent Funnel shaped powder tank for stable powder output.
- 360° Rotation nozzle for full accessibility.
- Three-directional powder output for thorough plaque removal.
- Detachable handpiece for easy cleaning and sterilisation.
- Autoclavable handpiece (134°C).
- Lightweight handpiece for reduced hand fatigue.
- Small-caliber nozzle for concentrated output.
- Recommended for use with average particle sizes 25 - 65 Microns.
- Suitable for use with Sodium bicarbonate, Glycine, Calcium carbonate, & Aluminum Hydroxide.
See the AP-A Product Manual here:
See the AP-A in use here:
Set Up & Operation
AP-A Stain Removal
AP-A Maintenance Procedures
- Foot Pedal x 1
- Power Lead x 1
- Subgingival Air Polisher Handpiece (AP-2) x 1
- Supragingival Air Polisher Handpiece (AP-1) x 1
- Subgingival Powder Tank x 1
- Supragingival Powder Tank x 1
- Nozzle Wrench x 1
- Subgingival Nozzles x 10
- 1400ml Water Bottle x 1
- Sterilisation Box x 2
- Needles (Long & Short) x 1 Kit
- 700ml Conical Water Bottle x 1
- Male & Female Connectors x 1 Pair
- Union Tee x 1
- Air Pipe connector x 1